Founded by the entrepreneurial idea and the helicopter passion of Mr. Saturnino De Cecco, the company Hoverfly Srl operates since 2009 in the helicopter sector providing an exclusive and qualified passenger transport service, a fleet of helicopters in an executive and VIP configuration, a specific management and a high professional maintenance.
With bases spread throughout Italy, Pescara, Milan Linate, Florence, Rome, Fidenza, Salerno and Naples, Hoverfly efficiently meets customers’ needs in constant search for convenient, fast and safe transport solutions.
Choosing Hoverfly means flying with a helicopter company able to offer exclusive benefits and unique services as well as:
- Security: authorised to transport passengers with AOC (Air Operator Certificate), Hoverfly owns a wide fleet and at the same time manages third party helicopters.
- Twin engine and Single engine type helicopters: It owns aircraft of different types offering flexible services and meeting different needs related to different travels ensuring greater safety in all flight conditions in compliance with current regulations:
- Comfort on board: Allows you to travel in comfortable surroundings, with VIP interiors and soundproofed environment.
- Part 145: in order to guarantee high quality standards and total control of operations, Hoverfly has developed its own maintenance company (EASA Part.145) by performing line and base maintenance.
- HOFO (Helicopter Off-Shore Operations): this certification is required by Authorities to maintain the high level of safety for helicopter offshore operations established by the Member States in which most of these operations take place.
The Nautilus Aviation group is an international aviation fuel and avgas reseller.
Every day, Nautilus Aviation earns the loyalty of more than 250 airlines, which choose the company as their principal fuel supplier at over 2300 domestic and international airports.
Euroavia is a Maintenance Service Center specialized in helicopter market and more specific in the Agusta Westland Group.
Euroavia is recognized as an official Agusta Westland Service Center.
Their certification level is the highest you can find: they are able to make deep maintenance inspection on the totality of the AgustaWestland and AgustaBell lines.
LEONARDO ENGINEERING & RESEARCH SRL
Leonardo Engineering & Research is a company with a technical business consolidated in the naval engineering, industrial research, consulting and management for public and private companies.
Thanks to its high technical competencies, Khimera Sea & Fly Consulting is able to realise feasibility studies for the construction and certification of helipad on yachts looking through the most demanding international rules guaranteeing a high level of professionally and safety.